Time & Location
Sep 15, 8:30 AM – 11:45 AM
Pony Tales, 156 Bertucci Ln, St Rose, LA 70087, USA
About the event
Pony Tales Field Trip on Friday, September 15th
Students will have the opportunity to learn about ponies and horses by feeding, grooming, observing, and riding them!
Pony Tales (156 Bertucci Ln, St Rose, LA 70087) will host our group from 9:00AM to 12:00PM on Friday, September 15th. If you'd like to help with morning feeding, please arrive, park, and get to the barn by 8:30AM. Otherwise, park promptly at 9:00AM and be ready for a 9:15AM mandatory safety briefing.
The cost is $8 per student ages 5 and up and $5 for little ones ages 2-4.
There is a strict weight limit of 140lbs for the safety of the ponies/horses and you will need to indicate your child's weight on the registration.
Please see the following directions below for parking and pay attention to other safety instructions.
Contact Jen Willson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
MESSAGE FROM PONY TALES:
Hello! Can’t wait to see you here at the barn in your boots/closed shoes, kids and ADULTS too!
156 Bertucci Lane, St Rose, LA 70087
Do NOT drive down Bertucci Ln. Park on River Rd.
Please, all GUESTS are required to park at the Parking Lot on the corner of River
Road and Bertucci. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE DOWN BERTUCCI as it is a one lane rural
street with no parking. If you are genuinely unable to walk the 2 football field lengths to
our property or have any questions please contact me (Kaye) in advance.
(504) 469-0148 Leave message or email@example.com
- Directions from New Orleans – I-10 West past Kenner, exit I-310 and take exit # 2onto Airline US 61 South (left split on exit ramp). Go to 2 nd light, turn right onto River Bend Dr. (through business park). Go to River Rd and turn right. Go slow as our street is only about 300 yards up River Rd. If you pass the little “IMTT” playground you just missed us.
- Coming from the I-10 West, simply go I-10 East to I-310 then as above
- Coming River Rd our street is approx 1¼ miles west of the Kenner line.
1) For your protection, we REQUIRE BOTH kids and parents to wear
closed toe shoes, NOT sandals or flip flops. You cannot interact up
close with the ponies with open shoes.
2) Plenty of animals here, please leave your pets at home!
3) NO silly string, confetti or GLASS of any kind, allowed on property
due to hazards to the children and my animals.
4) NO SMOKING on property – smoking spot outside gate!
5) We reserve the right to match pony/rider size for safety.
6) There are minimum/maximum weights on pony & horse.
7) Pony max is 85lbs, horse min. 60#, max 140, no adults.
We wish you a lot of fun and a good time here at PONY TALES!
Pony Tales Student Ages 5 & up$8.00
Pony Tales Little Ones Age 2-4$5.00